Girl Falls Deathly Ill After Eating Banana With Red Streaks Inside


Fruits are healthy for people of all ages and are vital to a balanced diet. But if the piece of fruit involved is in a bad condition, it can affect someone’s health for the worst.

Lissa Merlin’s daughter Dionne, 8, was enjoying a banana from Morrisons supermarket at her home in the UK when she suddenly became ill.

Merlin was startled, knowing that Dionne had been completely fine prior to eating the fruit. Read the full story here ▶