25.5 C
New York
Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Shocking: Woman Offer Spare Bed To The Homeless Man When She Woke up Something Strange Happened

A woman from Texas just wanted to help the homeless man and she offered him to sleep in her house, so he can get inside and protect himself from the cold weather outside. When everyone was asleep that night, she woke up and saw something shocking in her house. The 66-year-old woman, who wished to stay anonymous, lives with her 2 grandkids in Houston, Texas. She has a guest room and a big heart, so she offered the homeless guy a bed and warm meal.

So, everyone in the house went to sleep, or that’s what she thought when she woke in the middle of the night. She woke up because she heard some noise, because Smit – the homeless guy, was doing something, right after 1 am. According to KPRC TV, the homeless guy said that he heard a bang so he got out of bed, but he said that the bang didn’t wake up the old lady and her grandkids. Smith assumed that someone is trying to break in, but he realized that’s not the case. So, when he opened the door of the owners’ bedroom, he saw what’s the problem and he reacted quickly.

The entire house was filled with smoke from the fire, which was caused by the explosion in the attic. The old lady was still in bed, but she had a part of the ceiling on her, which fell on her after the explosion. So Smith rushed to clear the ceiling parts off her and took her outside, on safety. But, when he got outside he remembered that the girls were still trapped inside.

So, Smith risked his life from the high temperature and the choking smoke and went back inside to rescue the little girls from the fire. He grabbed both kids in his arms and he walked out the front door. Fortunately, they were all right – including Smith. But, everything in the house was burned and destroyed. She lived in that house for 40 years, and now it’s all gone – but, fortunately, her kids were alive and healthy. What goes around comes around – she wanted to help someone, who repaid his “debt” in an incredible way.

Many people wouldn’t even think about inviting some homeless person into their home, and giving them shelter and food. But, the 66-year-old lady probably listened to her inner sense. If the homeless guy hadn’t been there – the fire would spread up very quickly and might have caused some injuries, or even death. This is real-life proof that blessings come in the most unexpected way. What goes around comes around – if you help people, you will receive help!

Smith is being hailed a hero by the family, city officials, and the Houston public. But he doesn’t see it that way, saying he did what he thinks anyone would do.

He said: “I wouldn’t say I’m a hero. I’d say thank god for helping us all,”

Latest news

Related news

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here