Pictured for the primary time, that is the Thai masseuse who gave Shane Warne a massage simply two hours before he died.
And her account of how the legendary cricketer was relaxed and in obvious good well being when she left him deepens the thriller round his sudden death.
The massage therapist, identified by her nickname Bovi, 27, was one of two girls who visited the Aussie icon’s room Friday afternoon on the unique Samujana Villa resort on Koh Samui the place he and his three associates had been staying on the primary full day of their ‘boys’ vacation’.
Pictures taken from CCTV footage confirmed Bovi and her colleague Plu-Gun getting into the lodge to provide the visiting the 52-year-old father-of-three a massage at 1.53pm. They left at 2.58pm.
Warne was discovered unconscious in his room at 5.15 having suffered from a deadly coronary heart assault.
Bovi, who works on the Lana Health Massage on Koh Samui, instructed a good friend: ‘Shane was a extremely pretty man.
A massage therapist, identified by her nickname Bovi (pictured), 27, gave Shane Warne a massage in his lodge room on Friday afternoon simply two hours before the cricket icon was discovered lifeless
Bovi (proper) and her colleague Plu-Gun had been seen on CCTV getting into the lodge to provide the visiting the 52-year-old father-of-three a massage at 1.53pm. They left at 2.58pm.
This is the final image taken of Warne hours before his death on Friday at a luxurious resort in Koh Samui. He had been on the primary full day of a three-month ‘boys’ vacation’ to Thailand
‘He stripped off and laid on the mattress for a back rub with oils. He was very a lot comfy and cozy.
‘He was very pleasant and put us comfy. He appeared to take pleasure in himself very a lot.’
She went on: ‘His massage lasted for an hour and every part was high-quality. He appeared completely wholesome and gave us an excellent tip once we completed.
‘He appeared high-quality once we left his room. He mentioned goodbye and that was it, every part was regular.
‘We had been each so shocked once we came upon later that he had died.’
As the final individuals to see Warne alive, Bovi and Plu-Gun have been interviewed by Thai police.
Detectives on the island have dominated out any foul play. A autopsy discovered he died of pure causes.
The cricket star’s physique was flown residence to Australia yesterday. His household together with ex-wife Simone and their three grown up youngsters waited at Essendon Airport Melbourne to satisfy the personal jet from Thailand.
Bovi (circled) and her colleague Plu-Gun had been amongst 4 masseuses who had been filmed arriving on the resort at 1.53pm on Friday. The two different girls gave massages to Warne good friend
A police report into the cricket icon’s death accommodates photographs from inside Warne’s bed room ion Koh Samui the place associates and paramedics tried desperately to maintain him alive
Forensic groups had been pictured in Warne’s room and going by means of his suitcase as they tried to piece collectively what occurred to the father-of-three before his death final Friday afternoon
The star’s coffin was draped in an Australian flag within the back of a white van, which handed his mom, who was seen clutching a white rose.
Outside the airport, followers had gathered to pay their respects.
Warne had flown in to Koh Samui for a 4 day ‘lad’s journey’ and had solely been on the sun-drenched island for lower than 24-hours before tragedy struck.
In the police report into his death, 4 masseuses together with Bovi, Plu-Gun and two different girls who had spent a pair of hours with Warne’s good friend had been pictured leaving the lodge.
Warne was resulting from have a foot rub and nail therapy at 5pm on the lodge pool.
But when he did not arrive, one other masseuse and the lodge maid knocked on his door.
When he did not reply, Warne’s good friend Andrew Neophitou burst into his room and located the star unresponsive within the room.
Bovi instructed a good friend: ‘Shane’s massage lasted for an hour and every part was high-quality. He appeared completely wholesome and gave us an excellent tip once we completed.’
Bovi, who together with Plu-Gun was the final particular person to see Warne alive, spoke about her expertise to colleagues the place she works on the Lana Health Massage on Koh Samui (above)
Mr Neophitou gave him CPR for 20-minutes before paramedics arrived and rushed him to the Thai International Hospital on Koh Samui, the place he was pronounced lifeless.
Police chief Yuttana Sirisombat instructed MailOnline: ‘He referred to as the women to provide him a massage.
‘It was simply massage. He did not die as a result of of the massage. He wasn’t nicely.’
Detectives revealed on Saturday that they discovered his room with spots of blood on the carpet and vomit after his good friend carried out CPR for a minimum of 20 minutes before paramedics arrived.
Thai officers don’t imagine Warne’s death was suspicious, whereas additionally noting no alcohol or cigarettes had been discovered inside the posh villa.
Warne (pictured) was discovered unconscious in his room at 5.15pm having suffered a coronary heart assault
Two spots of blood had been discovered on the carpet on the foot of Warne’s mattress in addition to three blood-stained towels, and one pillow, with blood stains additionally on the mattress. Ambulance crews additionally reported a pool of vomit by the mattress.
Paramedic Anuch Han-Iam instructed media on the scene that when he and his colleague responded to the emergency name, Warne’s associates had been already frantically attempting to revive him by performing CPR.
‘They had been determined. I feel one was crying. They had been actually pressured and panicked,’ mentioned Anuch Han-iam.
‘They saved attempting to wake him and I heard somebody saying, ‘come on, Shane, come on, Shane’.
‘I might see they had been all shocked and I simply tried to pay attention and do my greatest.’
Mr Anuch mentioned the room was clear and there have been no indicators of partying.
‘I did my greatest for him and gave all my vitality. I’m so sorry that I could not assist him,’ he mentioned.
Former Hampshire cricketer Warne, one of the largest names within the sport’s historical past, suffered from bronchial asthma and had not too long ago complained of chest pains at residence in Australia and been to see a physician over points with his coronary heart.
Warne’s physique is picked up at Surat Thani Hospital after the post-mortem, which discovered he died of pure causes
Warne is seen with his son Jackson. His household and associates are anticipated to carry a non-public ceremony to honour his life as early as subsequent week
He had flown into Koh Samui on Thursday night and had been staying on the £2,000-a-night resort.
The following afternoon he had visited an area tailor to be fitted for a go well with before heading back to his room and requesting a massage.
Concerns have been raised that Warne could have been placing pressure on his physique with a gruelling 14-day fluid-only weight loss program, to ‘shred’ as Warne put it on social media, which he had simply accomplished before flying to Thailand as a component of a three-month interval of rest.
Warne’s supervisor James Erskine, who was additionally in Thailand, mentioned: ‘He did go on these ridiculous kinds of diets, and he was simply completed with one.
‘It was a bit all or nothing. It was both white buns with butter and lasagne.’