LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The governing board for Nevada’s hashish business is issuing a warning after two strains failed secondary testing.
The Nevada Cannabis Compliance Board says the next strains failed secondary microbial testing. Each is listed with the batch and lot numbers which can be affected:
- “Gelato Glue” — 122320B86 – ABGG02
- “Last OG” — 122320B86 – ABLOG01
Officials say the hashish failed testing for yeast and mould.
It is believed the impacted hashish was sold in the type of flower and pre-rolls between Jan. 27 – Feb. 19 by the next shops and dispensaries:
- “ShowGrow” — 4850 S Fort Apache Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 8914
- “The Apothecary Shoppe” — 4240 W Flamingo Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89103
- “Wallflower Cannabis House” — 6540 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139
- “Greenleaf Wellness” — 1730 Glendale Ave, Sparks, NV 89431
- “Oasis Cannabis Dispensary” — 1800 S Industrial Rd #180, Las Vegas, NV 89102
To test in case your hashish is a part of this warning, test the batch and lot numbers in your product. They may be discovered on the label, usually close to the highest straight beneath the ability info.
Officials say nobody has reported any illness associated to this but, however well being impacts from yeast and mould might exist if you happen to devour the merchandise.
Officials additionally say there is no such thing as a cause to consider the dispensaries and shops had any data that the merchandise had been contaminated.