Acronis has unveiled the details of the new Acronis #CyberFit Partner Programme.
The update to the company’s existing programme places increased emphasis on supporting partner development, particularly for cloud-based services, while rewarding service providers and resellers for their expertise, commitment, and growth with Acronis through performance-based benefits and financial compensation.
Acronis cloud ecosystem has more than doubled since 2018 and last year saw the largest growth in the number of new partners, with a 30% increase in the number of active service provider partners during 2020.
Now, based on feedback from its partners, Acronis provides a partner programme that supports forward-thinking go-to-market strategies enabling partners to earn more while deploying cloud-based solutions that are uniquely suited to meet their clients modern protection challenges.
“While adoption of cloud-based solutions was steady during the past decade, 2020 accelerated that trend tremendously as the COVID-19 pandemic forced organisations to pivot to remote work environments that rely on cloud solutions,” says Serguei SB Beloussov, Acronis founder and CEO.
“Managed service providers played a major role in making that happen, and we want to help all of our partners take advantage of those opportunities,” he says.
“The new #CyberFit Partner Programme is designed with those MSP and MSSP partners in mind, while also ensuring that traditional partners and resellers who want to become MSPs have the world-class support they need to succeed.”
Acronis enhanced partner programme
Reimagined as a unified programme for service providers and resellers, the Acronis #CyberFit Partner Programme now includes:
- Financial incentives that increase as partners advance within the programmes levels, including rebates and proposal-based market development funds (MDF).
- Marketing and sales assets, with additional marketing automation tools and renewal tools coming in March 2021.
- Account management assistance that increases with programme level, with dedicated marketing support available to Platinum partners.
- Enhanced technical support to enable faster response times.
- Sales and technical training via the Acronis #CyberFit Academy, with courses available both live and online.
- Given the breadth of the enhanced #CyberFit Partner Programme, industry observers have noted that Acronis is clearly providing the support that many in the IT channel are seeking.
“In today’s digital-focused world, it is critical for vendors to connect easily and efficiently with partners to optimise the user experience,” says Phil Goodwin, research director, IDC.
“Acronis’ new #CyberFit Partner Programme was designed to create this exact kind of relationship. By enhancing this offering over the past few years, Acronis has demonstrated its commitment to providing total marketing, technical and financial support to its partners now and in the future with a dedication to cyber protection solutions.”
Additional enhancements to come
Acronis also revealed that beginning in March, partners will be able to engage with a new Partner Portal, a platform that will make account management and communication with Acronis easier.
“Our partner’s success is our success,” says Acronis channel chief Alex Ruslyakov.
“By increasing our sales, marketing, and technical support tools and training, were making it easier than ever for partners to protect and delight their customers with Acronis world-class cyber protection solutions. Acronis continues to invest in partner development and growth to our mutual benefit.”